Thursday, February 6, 2014

Drink Spruce!



I'm officially joining the juice craze. I've said it so many times before but I will say it again. I'm not the type who follows the hype and becomes part of the bandwagon faster than the speed of light. I like to do some research first. So far, juicing is one of the exceptions that proves the rule in my book.

I'm still trying to figure out this whole juicing thing. I am not a big fan of eating whole fruits except for a few preferred ones. Maybe it's because of the texture and the whole peeling process. I don't have this issue with vegetables though. Anyway, juicing is a good alternative for fruits and vegetables you normally wouldn't eat plus it's about time I travel the healthy route.

Among all the cold pressed juices out there, Spruce was the first one that got my attention. 
  1. Spruce is using the Norwalk Hydraulic Press which is considered to be the holy grail of all juicers. Check out this comparative study. Now, I understand why the brand's pricing is a bit more expensive. Having this lean mean green machine is an investment. 
  2. There are so many flavors to choose from and based on reliable reviews, their juices tastes really great.
  3. I love their packaging! I appreciate businesses who take the time out to take care of every little detail in building their brand. I can feel their passion.
Earlier today, I bought my very first bottle of Spruce at Wildflour Cafe + Bakery Podium. Yay! I chose Lady Luck. It was sweet with a slight kick of ginger. I loved it! I'm going to try the Apple of My Eye and Formula 1 next. I also want to detoxify by doing a juice cleanse for a day or two. But for now, replacing one meal is enough. I need to practice first. Lol.

For a complete list of what Spruce offers and where to find their products you may visit their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.

Hooray for Healthy!

Photo taken by my friend Purple Rain using a Samsung S4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...