Friday, January 31, 2014

Year of the Wooden Horse 2014


I'm not Chinese, but celebrating Chinese New Year is a big part of our country's culture. And I love Chinese food.  Did you know that the oldest Chinatown known as Binondo can be found here in Manila? It was established in 1594.

 I'm a Metal Rooster based on the Chinese Zodiac. I'm not a big believer of astrology but, I find reading my forecast simply entertaining. The experts say that this is a good year for me wealth wise and career wise, but I have to be more conscious of my health and relationships.

Anyway, I just dropped by to take the time to wish you all great luck and prosperity in the coming days ahead. Can you believe this is the last day January 2014? How time flies!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Photo: Elsoar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...