Friday, October 25, 2013

Nike Dunk Sky High: Purple Dynasty

I have been contemplating to buy a pair of Nike Dunk Sky High sneakers since May. I finally bought one from Planet Sports BGC two days ago.

I was debating with myself whether I should acquire the Purple Dynasty or the Tokyo Quickstrike. The latter is already hard to find because it is limited edition and the ones from the resellers here in MNL are way too overpriced. I settled for the Purple Dynasty instead.


So far, I'm happy with my choice!


I don't usually wear sneakers unless I have to, but when Nike released their Classic Dunk design with a hidden wedge, I was mesmerized. My size is more on the petite side. I'm glad I can do more sporty looks this time. This is perfect with a skater skirt, a pair of shorts/skinny jeans/leggings or a cute dress.

I wore this today with a white knit pullover from Zara on top of a blue flippy dress from Topshop.

How about you? What's your favorite pair of Nike Dunk Sky High sneakers?

Photos taken using iPhone5, Second photo was taken by my friend Purple Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...