Monday, October 14, 2013

Blog Inc.


I can't believe I've been blogging for more than a year now. I consider Slightly Epicurean as one of my humble accomplishments. For me, it's not easy to start something and sustain it especially when you have a full-time job and a lot of other things on your plate. And here I am still hitting the PUBLISH button from time to time. Good thing, I have Blog Inc in my iBooks now. But, I still want to purchase the hard copy. Nothing beats the feel and the smell of good old paper.

I began reading this book last night. I have been absorbing and relishing every word. This is very informative, inspiring and truly relatable for newbies like me. I'm glad I made that first step that one fine day in July 2012.

Thank you Ms. Joy Cho! You're such an inspiration!

Image from Kaleidoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...