Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mulberry's Alexa

I am a bag lover. People who know me well can attest to that. But, I don't hoard and I make sure to put them to good use on a rotational basis. 

Whenever my heart is set on a really nice bag, I prefer to purchase it in the actual store. For me it completes the whole brand experience. Being assisted by the sales clerk, placing the item inside a dust bag, the dust bag inside the box and the box inside a giant paper bag. Bliss! It's another story if a bag is being given to me as a pasalubong.

I have been crushing on this satchel by Mulberry for a long time. I like satchels because I'm always on the go and I like carrying my bags diagonally so my hands are free to hold a latte. I think my fascination with this started two years ago.I like simple and classic designs. For me simplicity is elegance.

It's called the Alexa. It comes in different colors but my personal favorite is this Oak Soft Buffalo one. I'm considering the gray one too. Hopefully, this will be in my hands by the end of the year. I'm claiming it already dear universe. *wink*

How about you, what bag are you crushing on? Share!

Image from NetAPorter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...