Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wishing for Wellies Part 2


I've been working from home for two straight days now due to the adverse weather conditions. The flood situation has been worsening here in the Metro and I really hope this torrential downpour stops. Floodwaters is a common sight around this time of the year. It has been the same case last year basing in a previous post.

This kind of weather makes me fantasize about Hunter rain boots. I've been eyeing their original back adjustable gloss in black for quite sometime now. Too bad it's not locally available and our overseas trip plans this year might not push through due to changes in priorities and schedules. My sister leaves for the States this coming October, but I don't think I can wait that long and it won't be the rainy season anymore. Sigh! I wish Bloomingdale's had my size when I was in New York last year.

Oh well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to delay a little gratification. 

Stay Safe Everyone!

{Image from A Girl's Best Friend}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...