Thursday, July 25, 2013

Human Heart Nature Products

As I have mentioned in some of my previous posts, I only purchase and promote products that I really use and love. I am passionate about the things I believe in. Simple things like reading the label and the rest of its content will raise our awareness and lead us in making better choices.

I'm now a proud dealer of Human (Heart) Nature products. I do my very best to patronize local brands. I really admire Gandang Kalikasan Inc's advocacy. Besides making quality, world-class, affordable, certified organic products, they also help bring jobs and create thriving communities for farmers all over the Philippines. It's truly a worthwhile cause.

My Best Sellers' Sample Pack:


This includes: Tough Love Dishwashing Liquid, Healthy Lotion Berry Bliss, Feminine Wash Fresh, Premium Deodorant Powder Fresh, Sunflower Seed Beauty Oil, Nourishing Facial Wash, Lip Balm Peppermint, Pure Strength Men's Facial Wash, Spray Sanitizer Citrus Burst, Citronella Bug Shield Oil, Moisturizing Shampoo Mandarin with Creamfoam, Fragrance Free Bar Soap, 10 Human Nature Magalogues and 10 Human Nature Fliers.


I stocked up on these Spray Sanitizers and Bug Sprays. The Citrus Burst was the first ever Human Nature product I have tried. My husband got it as a Christmas present from work. I am smitten with the Citronella smell of the bug sprays. These will keep the mosquitoes and other insects away.


I also took a photo of my first few orders...


Becoming a dealer is not just all about business. It's such a rewarding feeling to be able to support local brands that teach us patriotism and to be able to contribute to our society even in our own little way. 

For inquiries and orders, you may contact me through email

Happy Hunting! <3<3<3

Photos taken using iPhone5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...