Thursday, June 6, 2013

Snacking on Speculoos































We don't have Trader Joe's here in Manila, I got my very own Speculoos Cookie Butter 11 ounce jar from The Food Bin. I was skeptical at first to try it. I usually wait for the hype to die down before I try something but I was intrigued. Maybe it had something to do with being a cookie fanatic. So when the opportunity for procuring one came, I ordered one.

When I tried a teaspoonful of this spreadable Speculoos cookie wonder, I was immediately hooked. Considering that this is about Php 150-160 in the US and being sold here in Manila from different sources for about Php 450 - 500. It's a bit pricey but because this is not always available locally, we have to consider the cost it took to get it here. All I can say is that it's worth it! 

My next project, Trader Joe's Wasabi Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...