Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday Cakes

I spent my birthday more than a week ago. It was a day filled with laughter, friendship and family. I was also fortunate enough to have two birthday cakes on 2 different days. On my actual birthday I had a moist chocolate cake from Cafe Mary Grace.

And on another day, my office bought me a salted chocolate cake from Wildflour Cafe + Bakery. Both were very delicious but the latter was humongous. It was huge enough to reach my chocolate quota for a month and a half. 

And here's a selfie photo of me on my special day. Thanks to a good friend who did my eye makeup. 


I am feeling grateful for having another year added in to my existence, for all the people who remembered me and for all the experiences of the past year. I hope my only birthday wish comes true this year. Fingers crossed.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...