Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sneaker Stuff

I am not the sneaker/rubber shoes type of gal unless I am on the treadmill or scheduled for a quick run in the park. But, while I was accompanying my beau with his sneaker shopping at Sole Academy, I came across this white printed Nike Dunk Sky Hi hi-top sneakers. I didn't like the design on display at the store but being 4"11 in height, the hidden wedge suddenly got me interested.

When I got home, I did a research online and found my SOLEmate in the sneaker division.

And then there’s Tokyo. A city unlike any other, driven by the latest high tech gadgetry, yet built upon centuries of deliberate Japanese customs and tradition. This dichotomy of old versus new is manifested in the Nike Dunk Sky Hi Tokyo, with the iridescent, jaw-dropping futuristic details weaving their way through fine, felted beige material.
This design is so me. A fusion of old and new. Like many people say, I am an old soul in a modern world. Classic/Traditional but a little futuristic.

My birthday is less than a month away and I am including this in my birthday wish list.

Happy Tuesday Shoesday!

 {Image and Quoted Information: EUKicks}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...