Friday, May 10, 2013

Mintspiration

I've been lusting over this narrow-leg crop trousers in mint green I've seen at a local Promod shop. It comes with a studded faux leather belt. It is also available in two other shades. By the way, I'm a huge fan of this brand.



Minty shades and other pastel colors have been popping up everywhere. But it looks like mint is the most popular of them all. It's invigorating and refreshing. I simply adore this cool color and based on my observation, mint happens to look good on everyone. It will go well with some neutral-toned pieces I have in my closet.

Some of my other minty picks:
Chanel Lambskin
Someday maybe?

Nail polish in Mint
Mint Revas


How about you? Are you into mint too?

{Image 1 & 2: Promod, Image 3 Madison Avenue Couture,4 and 5: Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...