Monday, May 20, 2013

How was your weekend?




Mine was awesome! =)

I spent last weekend at my sister's place. It was only me because Mike had to attend their firm's summer outing.

Saturday:

It all started when I posted a view of my room's window on Instagram. My good friend and fellow blogger: Phoebe, responded to my post and invited me for breakfast. She just got off from work and was in the area. She had a blueberry scone and coffee while I ordered a steaming cup of Vanilla Ceylon tea from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. We talked about people who inspire us, career, relationships, the Apple I-pad Mini and Candy Crush.  Next was...

- Tried to figure out how this whole makeup thing works. Especially how to apply and blend eye shadow. Finally found the time to practice.

- We invited Uncle Gerry and his family for lunch. We had Chinese food delivered from Mr. Choi's Kitchen. I love their dim sum!

- Family dinner at Ma Maison Greenbelt 2. Most of us ordered tonkatsu. It was delicious!

- Ice blended drinks and chocolate cakes again from CBTL with Rhea and my god daughter Heaven.

Sunday:

- Brunch at Cafe Mary Grace Greenbelt 2. We ordered our favorite Vigan longganisa with fried rice dish, a glass of apple cinnamon honey iced tea for me and brewed coffee for my sister.

- Went shopping at Promod and got a new pair of pants that I posted about a week ago. Oh, it was for free. It was my sister's treat.

- Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.

- Picked up the hubby at the office located in BGC, had ramen for late lunch.

- Skipped dinner in exchange for a long slumber which basically caps my weekend off.

I hope you had a good weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...