Monday, April 29, 2013

Sebastian

If ever I would be blessed with a baby boy, I will name him Sebastian. The name has plenty of meanings: revered, majestic, venerable, joy, a town in asia minor, a name of a saint and the like. Besides exuding a traditional/classic flavor, it also sounds so handsome and masculine.

Oh, and I have the biggest celebrity crush on Sebastian Valmont (Cruel Intentions) and Sebastian Kydd (The Carrie Diaries). I have replayed Cruel Intentions a million times in my entire existence and watching the latter is my current guilty pleasure. I guess I'll never be too old for celebrity crushes.




























Need I say more? I hope there'll be a Season 2 for The Carrie Diaries.

Happy Monday!

{Image 1 Listal, Image 2 Tumblr}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...