Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Always Good to Have a Little Reminder...

Things have been shaping up for me lately. Like everybody else, I live a busy life but I try my very best to meditate and maintain a regular yoga practice. Doing these things calms my mind and soothes my soul.




























Since it's Monday which also happens to be the deadline of filing our income taxes, I started the week with an early morning flow video. It felt great to share positive energy out there in the universe. I have noticed some improvement on my balancing poses too! Yay! 

I remember my teacher Abby who explained to me a few months ago while I was struggling on my Tree Pose and my Dancer's Pose that sometimes we may be experiencing something in life that makes us un-balanced and when we overcome whatever that may be, it restores the balance. 

Being an OCD, I still tend to be a little judgemental of myself. But, I am working on it big time. =)




























































































I hope you'll have a happy Monday and may we all live the life we imagined!

Namaste!

{Image via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...