Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yoga at Home

For instances when heavy traffic or crazy schedules can't get me to yoga class on time, I practice at home.


Establishing a home practice requires a certain amount of effort and great discipline.

I  set aside a space in my bedroom dedicated to my yoga practice. I personally use podcasts or watch a 60 -90 minute Vinyasa Flow video in YouTube for instruction and support. I have a Yoga Playlist in Itunes too. I use it as background music whenever I can clearly recall the series of poses in a previous class. I also like to light scented candles to set the mood and create a Zen atmosphere. I have also invested in a high-quality mat to aid me in deepening my yogic experience.

How do you practice yoga at home? Spill!

Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have found your blog. I loved reading about your posts about yoga. I practice at home using an iPad and I use the yoga app by Yoga Studio. I think it's closest to how teachers in my yoga class teach. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! The iPad is such a useful tool for home practice. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...