Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Human Nature Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

All my life I have been very particular about my hair. I really invest in hair care products and tools. I can go out of the house makeup free but not without having silky, shiny, well-brushed or styled hair. Bad hair days affect my mood easily. In short, it really is my crowning glory.

I have naturally wavy but very shiny black as ebony hair. I have always gotten compliments for that. Thanks to my mom who used to massage my hair and scalp with natural coconut oil taken from our very own coconut tree at home on weekends in my younger years. Those treatments really paid off.

My "un-colored but straightened" hair days....
I have tried so many different shampoos and conditioners from the conventional chemical, organic, salt-free and the really expensive ones you can buy from the salon. I prefer the ones with natural products but after using them for quite sometime my scalp gets flaky. So far, Human Nature has surpassed this. I'm so happy to have met my hair soulmate. I'm already on my 3rd pair of bottles. I'm currently using their moisturizing line in Mandarin Fresh scent. I can't wait to try the Lush Vanilla Scent.

Human Nature's Moisturizing Shampoo in Mandarin Fresh

My observations:
  • After continuous usage, I have noticed that I had less hair fall.
  • My hair is super shiny and lustrous as ever.
  • Environment-friendly (96.4% all natural ingredients were used to make these products and they don't use sulfates!)
  • The scents they have are yummy!
  • Affordable
  • It's locally made.
I only purchase products that I believe in and Human Nature is one of them. Reading the label and its content is always a good practice.

Don't only just take my word for it.  Try it! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...