Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Homemade Iced Coffee

We only have two seasons here in the Philippines: Wet and Dry. It's because we are located near the Equator. It's a good thing our land is surrounded by a body of water.

It's officially summer. The days are hotter than normal. As I have mentioned in a previous post, one way to beat the sweltering summer heat is to drink plenty of iced beverages. So, I made iced coffee. I'm a cold coffee fanatic. I usually buy ice-blended from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Starbucks but for instances I am unable to go out of the house, this will do.


I made a hot cup of coffee with 2 teaspoons of brown sugar, poured it over a glass filled with ice then add the skim milk. Oh and I used a blue-striped eco-friendly paper straw from my Kikkerland stash. 

Refreshing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...