Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Zooey

I lurve lurve lurve Zooey Deschanel! The first time I laid my eyes on this gorgeous blue-eyed brunette was in 500 Days of Summer. I was really taken by her performance!

Now I've been following her new TV series, New Girl and I'm having a blast. I also love Schmidt and the douche bag jar idea by the way. I think "the douche bag jar concept" should be implemented everywhere, it will make the government generate more income. LOL.

Anyway, one of my favorite things about Zooey besides her acting is her fashion sense. I like how her clothes are always perfectly put together and how she does her makeup. I am also diggin' her hair style and taste in music. She made me appreciate The Smiths. According to one of her co-stars, she loves borrowing Zooey's Ipod.

I hand-picked some of my favorite Jess Day outfits. Le Sigh! She is such a huge source of inspiration. I can't get enough of the polka dots, ribbons, peter pan collars and crayola-colored dresses. 






I'm including a makeup tutorial I stumbled upon on how to get Zooey's look.


Adorkable!

{Image 1: HellCelebs, 2,3,4,5,6,7, 8 and 9: New Girl's FB Page, 10: WWZDW }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...