Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Two Thousand Twelve (2012)

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday! I have put together a little recap of my 2012, a year of big changes, new experiences and major travels for me. I do hope the traveling continues up to this year and the years to come. =)

This serves as a reminder of the many things I am grateful for.

In January, I attended a mini-reunion of my college cheerleading squad at Draft Gastropub. I haven't seen these girls for almost 8 years. It has been an evening of catching up and non-stop chatter.


February - We went to see the the hot air balloons at the 17th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark Air Base, Pampanga


March -  Celebrated my nephew's 12th birthday at Pepper Lunch and had milk tea drinks for dessert from Happy Lemon at Powerplant Mall


April - My last month in the company I had worked for 6 years and had a steak/coffee night with my besties at Melos Burgos Circle and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf


May, June and July - Traveled to the US (New Jersey, New York and Georgia) and Canada
(Ontario)

- Attended a wedding of a cousin in New Jersey


- Went on a road trip to Canada



- Visited my sister in Atlanta, Georgia



- Celebrated my birthday in Manhattan




- Started practicing yoga again (plus a love affair with Lululemon)


- Had a coffee date with a good friend who I haven't seen in 5 years


and I started this blog



August - Found a new yoga studio, celebrated my sister in law's birthday at Bizu Patisserie and attended a wedding of my college best friend Agnes




September - Helped my sister with her move back to Manila and had such a great time enjoying the pool at their new condo


October - Tried out my father-in-law's vintage camera with a roll of 36 shots Kodak film and spruced up our bedroom wall



November - Had dessert with my in-laws at Magnolia Ice Cream House, celebrated Mike's birthday, visited our departed loved ones on All Saints/ Souls Day and still fangirling over New Girl.




December - Celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary at Stella Wood-Fired Bistro and flew to Davao City to attend a dear cousin's Filipino-themed wedding



It has been a great 2012. Thank you all for being here with me last year! I can't wait to see what's in for store me this 2013.

{New Girl Image from CollegeFashion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...