Thursday, January 3, 2013

Magnolia Bakery

I'm terribly missing Magnolia Bakery's cupcakes! They're one of the best cupcakes I've ever tasted in my entire existence.

This cupcake shop is somehow attributed to Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) of Sex and the City. I think the cupcake craze all started when she stopped by this famous shop to buy a cupcake in one of SATC's episodes.

( L- R Top: Red Velvet, Pistachio, Cirque du Soleil Zarkana Bottom: Chocolate Vanilla, Lemon, Vanilla Vanilla)




I visited their branch at Rockefeller Center, 1240 Avenue of the Americas (at the corner of 49th and 6th Ave).The staff is very courteous, helpful and friendly.



The variety of cupcakes is amazing! My favorite is their Chocolate Vanilla cupcake.  It was creamy, moist and very delicious. Sigh! Such pure temptation!

I wish I can go back to NYC the soonest. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...