Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flip Folding

Call me a bit cray cray but I recently bought this clothes-folding device and have started folding clothes the Sheldon Cooper way. As I have probably mentioned in some of my posts, I have a serious case of OCD when it comes to organizing my stuff.

My Flip Fold

Now, all my shirts, sweaters and blouses can be neatly folded in a uniform way. This tool is really a life saver. Our closet seems much more organized and our clothes can stay in better shape.

De-cluttering can actually lessen stress levels and it can help us use each item/furniture for its intended purpose instead of just using it as a dumping ground of our things.























Thank you Dr. Sheldon Cooper for the inspiration! 

Bazinga!

2 comments:

  1. I also fold my clothes in the same way! Learned it from Shelly as well. Hahaha! I want that device too! I just use cardboard. Lame! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can purchase one in National Bookstore. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...