Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bigelow's Organic Green Tea

I want to be a regular green tea drinker because I know its good for me. But I was never a big fan of its taste. Until recently, I got this from an aunt who is visiting from San Francisco.

This Organic Green Tea from Bigelow does not taste bitter at all compared to other green tea brands I've tasted. It's very smooth, subtle, full of flavor and being organic is a plus too!



Now, I can manage drinking at least 2 cups a day and hopefully enjoy Green Tea's potential benefits such as:
  • Provides powerful antioxidants
  • Weight Loss
  • Reduces the risk of cancer and high blood pressure
  • Reduces bad cholesterol
  • Can help delay the signs of aging
Does anybody know where I can purchase Bigelow's organic green tea locally? I'm down to the last 6 bags.

Health is Wealth! =)

7 comments:

  1. There are only several tea that taste really good, some of my favorite teas are Twinnings Green Tea and the other one is Mercola's Tulsi tea. They might look bitter but when it touches your lips, it definitely have very good taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try both the Twinnings and Mercola. Thanks for suggesting. =)

      Delete
  2. To have Green tea is the best idea for now but having green tea before meal or on empty stomach can cause stomach ache. Thus it's better to have it after meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. hi am SARA Linivigston, i like what i read her, this brand of tea it's the most popular in USA (My country)
    and i thinks it's japanese brand,

    this is what i found her : http://www.bestgreenteabrands.com/2013/12/best-green-tea-brands_10.html
    thanks for this nice post
    please reply me if it's false

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Sara. Thanks for sharing the link! I like the Twinings brand of tea too and Marks & Spencer. Anyway, I'm glad you liked my post! =)

      Delete
  4. nice one, this is my second comment on this great blog, i just finish my article about green tea extract i like what you write about weight loss and green tea

    best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...