Monday, January 28, 2013

Le Mis Movie Date

The hubs and I went to Robinson's Magnolia last Saturday to watch the movie Les Miserables. We waited for the hype of the film to die down a little before we scheduled to watch it. I loved the girl who played the younger Cosette. So far, the movie was good!


Had some late lunch at Yabu, The House of Katsu. We really liked their Rosu Pork Loin Tonkatsu Set (shared 180 grams)served with Japanese rice, miso soup, Japanese pickles, cabbage with sesame dressing and a bowl of fruit. The serving of the cabbage, tea and rice are unlimited. Writing about it makes me go hungry all over again. I promise to gab about more deets on our next trip to Yabu and please remind me to bring my camera. =)




Mike bought me a light blue polka-dot skirt  with suspenders from Cache Cache afterwards and capped our date off with milk teas from Saint's Alps.

I'll never get tired of going on dates with my husband even in our retirement years. =)

How about you, how was your weekend?

{Images 1 - Fare-Forward, 2 - Running Pinoy, 3 - Yabu House of Katsu FB Page, }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...