Monday, December 3, 2012

Our Wedding Invite

It's December once again and the start of wedding season in the country. It is also our wedding anniversary month. ;) A few days from now the hubby and me will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary. Woohoo! So expect the next few blog posts to be wedding-related.

Today, I'm sharing photos of our beautiful letterpress wedding invites. We really wanted to have everything in letterpress. Letterpress-printed invites are so elegant, classy and timeless. At that time (about two years ago), no other invitation company in the country was able to provide letterpress invites printed on 100% cotton paper except for our supplier: Twenty-O-Four Letterpress Company

















                                                                                                                                                             
At first, we thought that this type of invite can only be ordered abroad and of course at a really expensive price but after months of researching which included checking every invitation maker stall in Recto, we were able to find what we were looking for. Many famous invitation makers here in Manila told me that what we were looking for is not yet available because there is no current supplier of 100% cotton paper locally. But I never stopped searching until we hired the services of Twenty-O-Four, our invitation heaven!



Ever wondered why I stood firm about printing our invites on 100% Cotton Paper?

It is eco-friendly. It is made without any tree products. It is milled from waste produced during the cotton ginning process. Ordinarily this cotton lint is thrown away as waste, but because it is made of the same stuff as paper (cellulose) it is possible to convert cotton into a top quality, professional and beautiful sheet of paper.

It's about time we should think about our environment and consider alternative products that are eco-friendly.  

{Images from our wedding photographer Mimi and Karl}

7 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your wedding invite very much. How much is the cost per piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! What's your email add? I can send you some info via email. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love the cards, looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love the design of your invites. Letterpress invi are so timely and looks classy. May I know the cost per piece? This is my email address: N266724@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I agree! Letterpress invites are so timeless and classy. I just sent you an email. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm so glad i found your blog. I am so in loved with letter-pressed invites. May I asked how much each of this invites and the supplier's information. Thanks much :-) here's my email add:
    mitch_myles@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...