Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the Significance of Good Thoughts

Despite the little things that irks me, I choose (or at least try my very best) to see the good in people, places, things and events that are not too friendly. But it doesn't mean that we should ignore life's less pleasant situations. It's the way we approach the unpleasantness in a positive and more productive way.


I believe that positivity has great power to change our lives.

Have you ever tried reading a book containing good thoughts or simply pinning quotes on Pinterest? Feels inspiring right? Whenever I feel blue, I make a cup of tea and start reading beautiful quotes and anecdotes.

My former boss told me that I have a certain amount of pleasantness that comes out naturally. Well, he's actually the eighth person who has expressed this observation. Well, I'm flattered and hopefully I can maintain. =)

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. - Mahatma Gandhi

Happy Tuesday!

{Image from QuotesWave}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...