Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello Lovelies!

A quick update from my mini hiatus: I got sick twice this month. The first one was a day before Christmas Eve and the second one was two days ago. Boo!

I've spent Christmas this year at my sister's new condo which explains the sleek but 7-foot tall fake Christmas tree (yes, we rarely use real Christmas trees here in the Philippines). =)

Sleek Christmas Trees are popular to condo city-dwellers
Christmas Eve in the streets of Makati City
Yep, there's no snow here. We don't have winter in Manila.
Then I flew to Davao City on Boxing Day to attend a dear cousin's 100% Filipino-themed wedding. The wedding invites were written in Tagalog, the bride and the whole entourage were wearing traditional Filipino formal wear and the food served at the reception were purely Filipino. It was a beautiful and intimate wedding!

My cousin Therese wore a Maria Clara wedding gown. 

My beautiful cousin Therese on her wedding day
I love the vintage bridal car used here. It fits the wedding theme well.
Anyway, I'll be spending New Year's Eve with my side of the family tonight. 

Thank you so much for your support this year! 2012 was a year of big changes for me and it's also been one of the best years of my life. I'm happy and blessed to be able to share it with you. 

See you all in 2013!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...