Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life Lately...

I've been practicing yoga for almost five months now and had been convincing Mike to try even just one class. I wanted him to experience what it feels like especially when it's time for shavasana, the time when you start reaping the benefits of your practice. Plus, yoga fits his personality because he is the type of person who does not have a lot of patience in some aspects of life (like driving in the streets of Metro Manila, falling in line in local government offices, annoying people and the list goes on...). LOL

Anyway, we started to change our lifestyle by being more active. We do a lot more running and I try to practice yoga at least three times a week. I'm also so happy to announce that my better half finally attended today's yoga class with me.

It took a lot of convincing on my part until we made a compromise (it's a really helpful tool in marriage). He stayed true to his word after he got what he was waiting for and came to practice with me. Yay! Mike seemed to enjoy it. ;)

Seriously, what is the deal with guys and yoga?  (just a question that crossed my mind) But, I'm very grateful that we were able to both share our energies today.

Namaste!

{Image from Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...