Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Planner Season!

I usually post about anything travel related on Thursdays but today I'm making an exception because it's the first day of planner season.

Let me explain further...

Two months before Christmas, the big coffee companies here in Manila launches a planner (intended for next year's use of course) that can be claimed by purchasing the number of beverages required on the issued stamp card. The proceeds of this program will go to the charitable institutions these coffee companies support.

 I always patronize The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's campaign.


























The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's "Give in to Giving" Campaign has directly translated to the sponsorship of eight university scholars through Real LIFE Foundation's "Adopt-a-Scholar" Program. With our help, we have been able to meaningfully affect change in the lives of these students.


























I'm excited to claim my 2013 Giving Journal! It comes with freebies too!

'Tis the start of the Season for Giving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...