Monday, November 12, 2012

Bubble Milk Tea at Saint's Alp Teahouse

As I have mentioned in a previous post, Saint's Alp Teahouse bags the number one spot on my list of bubble milk tea places. I mostly frequent their branch in Katipunan Ave. I love the ambience and the laid back vibe! I'm taken by its cute interiors (bricks, framed quotable quotes and pretty pictures etc). It reminds me of the Anthropologie stores during my visit to the States and cafes in the Hongdae district (Seoul, Korea) that I've read about in other blogs.




 I know their name sounds incorrect (grammar-wise), but it is said that the name came from Xian Ji Yan resort in Taipei where an immortal planted his foot on a famous rock formation. I have also been wondering what's the deal with the footprint logo. Honestly, when I first passed by a Saint's Alp branch in The Fort, I  thought it was a new spa specializing in foot reflexology. LOL. But, according to it's owners, they were the first one who initiated the Taiwanese Tea drinking trend in Hong Kong therefore  planting foot on a new territory. Makes sense!

Eat Drink Snack
My favorite spot at the Katipunan Ave branch!

Black Tea with Milk
I am always delighted with the drinks they serve but I usually order the regular black tea with milk and tapioca pearls served cold.

They also serve authentic Taiwanese cuisine. I have already tried the cheesy tempura balls, toasts, noodle soups and rice meals but these dumplings are my favorite!

Saint's Alp Teahouse is such a great place to have a delicious drink and tasty meals! I will definitely keep coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...