Monday, October 22, 2012

Tote-ally Bliss and Blessed

I spent the weekend with my side of the family. My sister recently arrived from Atlanta and I received a "pasalubong" from her. Pasalubong is a Tagalog (Filipino) term for homecoming present. It's a big part of the Filipino culture. It literally means a gift for a relation or friend brought by a traveler returning from a trip.  

I got Tote-ally Bliss by Bliss Spa, a spa-to-go trio of must have face+body blends. It contains Bliss Spa's most sought after face and body formulas namely: Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds, Lemon + Sage Body Butter and their Fabulous Foaming Face Wash bundled in a convenient re-usable zip tote. I'm a big fan and patronizer of their Lemon + Sage bath + body line. I previously posted about it here

Tote-ally Bliss re-usable zip tote



This is my first time to have the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. I'm excited to try it. It will probably work well with my Triple Oxygen + C Energizing Cream. I'm thinking of starting a list of Bliss products that I want to procure in the future.  Sigh! Why can't my Bliss obsession ever be satiated?

My sister's pasalubong is very timely. I already enjoyed used the last few drops of my soapy suds and body butter last Friday. Thank you dear sister for your thoughtfulness! You never fail to surprise me. Much lurve goes out to you! Mwah! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...