Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life Lately...

Hello! I'm back!!!

I've been so busy for the past two weeks juggling appointments, running errands, acquiring relevant important documents and the like. Plus, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and demotivated lately. Maybe it's PMS or anxiety kicking in.

Yesterday, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was on the verge of tears thanks to my migraine attack and the gloomy weather for contributing to my moodiness. Mike took me to Saint's Alp Teahouse and ordered black and almond milk teas, toasts and dumplings, a tried and tested pick me upper. I also got a call from one of my best friends who gave me some pep talk. After finishing our milk teas, we went straight to a church where I could spend some time to pray and light a candle. I felt so much better afterwards.

And I stumbled upon this very timely quote here:


Dear God, Thank You for reminding me that there are so many things to be grateful for. Thank You  for giving me a loving husband, true friends and a very supportive family. 

Sending big hugs to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...