Monday, October 1, 2012

Human Nature's Mineral Foundation

I still consider myself a newbie in the world of makeup. You can usually catch me without it. I rarely put some on my face unless the occasion calls for it. But lately, I had decided to invest in the basics.

I have been in search for the perfect mineral foundation. I prefer mineral/organic makeup. My aim was to find the right coverage that doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask. I never had to deal with acne even during my teenage years so I didn't need that much coverage.

While I was shopping at Beauty Bar with my friend Rhea, I saw Human Nature's Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation in Caramel shade. I automatically checked the ingredients. It contains a blend of rice powder, bamboo extract and Vitamin E. I tried the brand's sample on a small portion of my left hand. Voila! It gave a velvety-smooth finish. Just the way I like it!

I bought one! =)





This is the second time I've been impressed with the brand Human Nature. Plus, it is 100% Philippine made. 

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...