Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feed My Seoul

Annyeonghaseyo!

Me and my friends have been planning a trip to Seoul a few months back. Recently, we were able to secure our South Korean tourist visas but under some circumstances, I just learned that I won't be able to make the trip with them (but I'm still hoping though with crossed fingers while trying to get the universe in my favor).

Anyway, I have already made a list of a few places to see and activities to do that may still be put to good use in the next few weeks or the future. =)

1.) Where to stay?
- Well, I definitely would like to stay in the Hongdae area and I'm torn between these two hostels. Help!

Orange Guest House (which was recommended by an expat in Seoul who my friend bumped into at an airline ticketing office)


or Bebop Guest House (thanks to Wanderrgirl's recommendation from her blog!)


2.) Do touristy stuff by paying a visit to the following hotspots:

- Gyeongbok Palace


Bukchon Village


Cheonggyeon Stream


3.) Dine, dine, dine! Oooh, I'm looking forward to taste the local noodle shops, street food and try their unique cafes!

Cafe Culture


Cafe Annbien


Dilly Dally Bakery


A cute cafe in Samchung dong


Yellow Bricks Waffle House


4.) Maybe go clubbing or do a little bit of shopping wherever while immersing myself into KPOP. According to my sister a certain mall in Myeongdong closes at 5am. Hmmmm....sounds interesting.

Anyway, here are some of the sites I frequently visit because I love them and they really provide useful and practical information about Seoul. I highly recommend them. They are such a huge inspiration to me. I promise, you'll be hooked!
I also stumbled upon this comprehensive Seoul City guide here.

So hello there law of attraction, come to momma!

{Images from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...