Saturday, October 27, 2012

Celebratory Dinner at Sariwon Korean Barbecue

In preparation for my friend's trip to Seoul next week, we held a celebratory dinner at Sariwon Korean Barbecue located in Bonifacio High Street Central. I labeled the occasion "celebratory" because my friend Rhea and her husband Carlos are celebrating their ninth year together as a couple.

My favorite hangout/mall
My very good friends Rhea and Carlos
Mike and me
We arrived at BHS in the afternoon and we started the festivities by having ice-blendeds from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf then we went around to check some of the stores that recently opened and tried a few clothes from our favorite brand, Promod. (Thank God for our very patient and loving husbands!) Until it was time for dinner...

Sariwon had the yummiest appetizers. I recognized the kimchi but I can't name them all. Note to self: I should research more about Korean food.

Free tea and appetizers. Yummy!
Baby Potatoes


Mashed sweet potato
Kimchi

Salad made of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onions and a really tasty dressing
And now the Main Course...

Deungsim Yangnyeom Bulgogi
Honey marinated slices of  USDA choice beef grilled at the table served with freshly made sweet potato noodles.

Dwaeji Galbi
Juicy grilled pork loin that comes with lettuce and a special sauce
Sariwon Korean Barbecue's facade
The food was absolutely delicious! It is the best Korean food I've ever tasted here in the Metro. 

Happy Anniversary Carlos & Rhea! May you have more happy years together. 

{Last image from When in Manila}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...