Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Car Crush

I've always had a thing for cars that are functional and environment-friendly. I'm so glad to learn that Nissan released their own version in the market. To be honest, I was surprised that they would create one since I have always perceived them to be a bit plain even if they make excellent quality cars.

Meet the Nissan Leaf. It's a five-door hatchback all-electric car that has zero emission which reduces dependence on petroleum therefore minimizing our carbon foot print on Earth. =)

LEAF stands for Leading, Environment-friendly, Affordable, Family car



Lurve lurve lurve the interior! Uh-oh this means no eating inside the car. 
Large trunk space
Nissan Charging
This may not be the dreamiest in my dream car list but because it is reasonably priced I might be able to turn dream car number five into reality.

For further details about the Nissan Leaf, you can visit this site.

How about you? What's your latest car crush?

{Image 1,3,4 and 5 from TriplePundit, Image 2 from AutoBlog}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...