Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Day at Swensen's Ice Cream

After hanging the last batch of freshly laundered clothes to dry, I got a call from my friend Rhea asking me if we could meet them at Eastwood Mall since they were in the vicinity. Such perfect timing! 

Mike and I met Rhea and her family at Swensen's Ice Cream. We both ordered banana splits for each couple to share and Mr. San's Babies for her two kids. 

This is one of the spontaneous moments Rhea and I both share ever since we became friends.

Swensen's Ice Cream at Eastwood Mall

















Swensen's counter
Our banana split with Reversible Chocolate, Chocolate Chip and Sticky Chocolate flavors


Mike and I

Rhea with her husband Carlos




Mr. San's Babies for Heaven and CK to share

























Rhea with her two kids Heaven and CK

I love Swensen's ice cream! I have also tried their Chocolate Ring-a-Ding and it was sooo good! Nothing beats ice cream accompanied by good company and good conversations. 

One of the secrets to a happy life is continuous small treats. - Iris Murdoch

Life is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...