Thursday, September 27, 2012

Toast Box

Whenever me and the hubs feel like having yummy toasts, Nanyang coffee, Hainanese chicken and other Asian favorites, we always go to Toast Box.

Toast Box is a reflection of the coffee shops from the 60s and 70s, where the common practice for breakfast was a fragrant cup of Nanyang Coffee accompanied by freshly toasted bread. 




























Hainanese Chicken with Rice


I've noticed that Toast Box's menu here in Manila is a bit different from Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, they serve Beef Rendang. It was delicious!

Beef Rendang
Besides Nanyang coffee, one of my absolute favorites is their Milo Dinosaur.

Beverage Menu in HK
Sigh! Just writing this post makes me really hungry at this hour of the night. Lol.

I Heart Toast Box! 

{Toast Box info taken from here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...