Saturday, September 8, 2012

Spontaneous Spa Day

My schedule has been quite hectic during the last three weekends because I am helping my sister move into their new home which is in fact on a very high floor of a very tall building. But, I'm loving the view every time I visit.

Daytime view from the living room window

Nighttime view







I've been up early today opening boxes boxes and more boxes of home stuff, cleaning shelves, organizing closets/drawers and the like. By sunset, I was physically exhausted. The best thing about living in my sister's new place is there's a spa located on the fifth floor. So, I immediately booked myself an appointment and spent the remaining time of the day in the shower, then the sauna and indulged in an hour of Swedish massage. Utter Bliss!

I wasn't able to take photos of The Palm Garden Spa's facilities due to the limited time but I vowed myself to comeback every so often especially when I need a little "me" time.

The Palm Garden used to be in Ortigas and they also have a sister spa in Katipunan Ave named My Cool Mint Spa

And sometimes when things slow down a little, I get to relax and lounge by the poolside. I love my sister's new place!

Fun fun fun in the sun!

I can't wait to try The Palm Garden Spa's facials and body scrubs. You should too!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...