Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Elicia Dress

I have visited most shops of Abercrombie & Fitch in Atlanta, malls near Ridgewood and their flagship store located on Fifth Avenue, New York in search for their Elicia dress. I went home empty handed. Boo! During that time, I have never opted to purchase the dress online.

A&F's Elicia Dress is made of 100% Cotton in a classic fit. It's super soft with a cute grosgrain ribbon belt at the waist and of course, their signature moose embroidery at the hem.

When I went back home in Manila, I still can't get it off my mind. So one day, I decided to take a peek at A&F's website and there it was, the dress already on clearance. Woot woot! This time without having any second thoughts I purchased it right away, had it delivered to my aunt's house in Ridgewood so it can be included in the package she's planning to send home. I can't wait! A few more days to go till it arrives.


While waiting for my Elicia Dress, I thought it would be fun to create a set here with items that would complement it.

My Elicia Dress


Abercrombie & Fitch / Gotha long cardigan / Kenneth Cole Reaction platform sandals / Leather handbag / Dangle earrings

So, what do you think?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...