Monday, September 24, 2012

Milk Tea Faves

Happy Monday Lovelies! Sharing with you my favorite Milk Tea Spots around the Metro.

The first on my list is the Black Tea with Milk from Saint's Alp Teahouse. Their dumplings and noodle soups are yummy too! I mostly frequent the branch that is located in Katipunan Avenue since it's only a few floors down from my yoga studio.

Saint's Alp Teahouse in Bonifacio Global City





























Black Tea with Milk and Pearls
My second favorite is the Winter Melon Milk Tea with Pearl from Gong Cha. I first tasted this from a former colleague who have been nice enough to bring some for me and a friend. It was delicious! I also like their Gong Cha Milk Chocolate.


























Gong Cha's infamous Winter Melon Milk Tea





































And my third favorite is the Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese from Happy Lemon. My husband however prefers their Roasted Milk Tea with Pearls or their Lemon Yakult drink.

Happy Lemon in Promenade Mall, Greenhills

























Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese
Currently, these are my top three. I promise to blog more in detail about each tea house soonish! Take Care!

{Images sourced from 1,2,3,4,5, and 6}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...