Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fifty Shades...

I waited for the hype to die down a little before I began reading these three "Fifty Shades" books by E L James. =) My yoga teacher lent me the first book which I was unable to put down when I started reading it in the middle of the night and the same thing happened with the last two.
I heart Christian Grey! What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic. His character somehow reminds me of Edward Cullen of Twilight but in a different, more realistic light. These books only goes to show that a person can change in time given the right circumstance regardless of his/her past.

Some of the scenes are really erotic and somewhat becomes redundant in a few chapters but so far I still liked every bit of it. My personal favorite is Fifty Shades Freed. I can't wait for the movie!

Who do you think should play Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the movie?

{Image from the Washington Post}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...