Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Organized Bliss

My sister will be living here in Manila for a few years for work purposes. During the long weekend, she and her husband moved into their new residence. We helped them clean every inch of space and organize every nook and cranny. It was fun!

I don't consider cleaning, sorting and organizing stuff a chore. I love organizing stuff. There's something about sorting and de-cluttering that de-stresses me. My favorite part is when you cross something out of your list after accomplishing a task. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. Call it a case of OCD, but that's me. I think most people who are born in the year of the Rooster share the same trait. =)

I'd like to share some organized home design inspirations that have been saved in my laptop's memory for quite sometime. Hopefully, I get to apply these ideas too when we have a place of our own.

Great use of hall and space
I would love to have an indoor herb garden! This idea is too cute! I have a fascination for labeling.
This is a lovely reading nook!

This laundry area is neat as a pin!
This is my dream kitchen and my dream home is Meryl Streep's house from the movie It's Complicated.
I'd love to have my own walk-in closet, but I'm not so sure I'd have as many shoes like the one in this photo.
XOXO

{image 1: Interieur Blog, image 2: Factory Direct Crafts, image 3:Saftie Rabines Architects, image 4: Closet World, image 5: Convoy and image 6: Bright Bold & Beautiful}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...