Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gray and Blue Inspiration

My best friends and I met for coffee yesterday and planned a possible trip to Seoul, Korea this coming fall. Besides the place to stay, the food and the beautiful sites to see, I immediately thought about what clothes to pack. I got transported in time (future) and saw what I would be wearing during my first day in Seoul. =) Here's what I put together through Polyvore for day one:



Gray and Blue



American Vintage loose shirt/ Brunello Cucinelli long sleeve top/ Abercrombie & Fitch skinny leg jeans/ UGG Australia oversized shoes,/ Mulberry genuine leather handbag/ Tag Heuer stainless steel watch/ Silvertone jewelry/ Lanvin square scarve/ Ray-Ban eyewear/ OPI nail lacquer

Since I live in a country whose weather is almost summer all-year-round, I rarely get to wear fall chill clothes. And every time I get the opportunity to wear clothes for the cold weather I get really happy and excited!

Crossing my fingers now and hoping that our plan pushes through. =)

{Images from Polyvore}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...