Friday, August 17, 2012

For the Love of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

For me, nothing kicks of a Friday night like hanging out with your closest friends and sipping ice blended drinks from our favorite coffee shop: The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I think we've almost tried every branch around Metropolitan Manila but our favorite one is located in "Bonifacio High Street" or as we nicknamed it "BHS". =)

Among CBTL's Ice Blended Drinks, my favorite is their Double Chocolate. *drools*

This Double Chocolate Ice Blended was bought in CBTL's Ortigas Park Branch

Even during my travels, I make sure to try the country's CBTL branch and find out how their ice blended drinks would differ from ours. I know! I know! I'm a cold coffee fanatic. =)


























This photo was taken in CBTL Super Brand Mall Shanghai, China but this ice blended drink is actually called Dark Chocolate Ice Blended. It tastes yummy too!

I am a Swirl Card holder too! I used to have the brown card but for some reason, it got lost. Good thing they made new Swirl Card designs and I purchased the purple one.


And as a loyal customer of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, I got invited to meet Chef and Restaurateur Bobby Chinn of Travel and Living Channel Asia (TLC Asia) in person last 2009. Yay! I can now cross him and Janet Hsieh off my bucket list. I'm still hoping to meet Ian Wright, Anthony Bourdain, Jamie Oliver and the rest of TLC's travel hosts.  






























"One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats." —Iris Murdoch
Happy Weekend Everyone!

(image of Purple Swirl Card taken from Tere R.N.)

3 comments:

  1. I miss going to CBTL with you now it's just me and Dette :( Thank you for introducing me to my all time fave drink "Pure Double Chocolate!" BTW, we fell in love with their Annual Planner, can't wait until I have my very own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very much welcome Ohns! I'm glad you like it! It's my favorite drink too! I'm just one more stamp away for next year's planner! =)

      Delete
  2. Very good blog post. I certainly love this website.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my website :: Green coffee cleanse reviews
    ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...